The Project Operator’s responsibility is to complete the work on schedule and to the quality of workmanship specified. In the performance of this function, it is the Project Operator’s responsibility to protect and promote KINGS interests in all matters and to do whatever is reasonably necessary to discharge his duties and responsibilities which include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be clean
- To check oil & fluids
- To refuel trucks in the afternoon
- To grease machine’s every other day
- To keep tracks clean
- To keep cabs clean
- To keep window’s clean
- To report needed maintenance and repairs
- To make sure all machines are full when they are moved
- To check track tensions
- To be aware of trench safety and hazards on job site
- To always wear safety equipment (vests, hardhats, boots, gloves, and glasses etc.) when in and out of machines
- To provide leadership and to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships and to promote a positive project morale.
- To participate, as required, in the timely completion of project
- To maintain good relations and communications with all involved in the project including the public.
If you share our drive and passion for construction and enjoy working in a safe, fast-paced, team oriented environment, we invite you to join us. Please contact Victoria Bruno via email at V.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 914-345-6799.