We have been named one of the fastest growing companies in the country for the second year running. Due to our continued growth we are seeking qualified individuals to join our team immediately. We are currently seeking applicant for a full-time Project Manager position in Westchester, County.
The successful candidate will ensure that projects are planned, coordinated and completed in a safe, timely, efficient, effective and profitable manner. The Project Manager will be held responsible for all aspects related to his or her projects. Job activities will include interactions with client, client representatives, construction superintendents and subcontracted trades. Organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects is required.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits tailored to the skills, experience, and contribution of the candidate. Qualified applicants receive immediate consideration upon receipt of your resume and salary requirements.
If you share our drive and passion for construction and enjoy working in a safe, fast-paced, team oriented environment, we invite you to join us.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Commercial Construction as a Project Manager
- Working Knowledge of OSHA Construction Industry Regulations (29 CFR 1926)
- Proficient in the construction process, safety procedures, construction materials and methods, read and understand blueprints
- Strong leadership skills; to include prioritization and organization, detail-oriented and task focused
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all level of associates, vendors, contractors, consultants and clients
- Computer literate with proficiency using industry standard software, email, and internet
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Competitively procure materials, equipment and subcontracts. Perform a detailed review of the bids received to enable the buyout of the project at or below the amount(s) in the original estimate
- Manage all aspects of the project during the construction phase including safety, contracts, submittals, RFl’s, planning and budget management and estimates for projects
- Monitor and maintain the project schedule including interaction with subcontractors, material suppliers and other vendors
- Ensure pre-task planning for safety, coordination, and quality control is being properly performed on the project
- Provide oversight, direction, and coordination in the collection of data for any alleged bodily injury I property damage incident related to the project
- Identify, document and discuss with the Owner all Change Requests in a timely manner
- Monitor pending Change Request Log to ensure that Change Requests have been resolved in a timely manner
- Approve all subcontractor and supplier invoices prior to the project billing cut- off date while verifying the amount and cost-code to be charged
- Complete project close-out documents and ensure punch list is completed in a timely manner
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to field and site superintendents.
- Create project schedules and product ordering deadlines to ensure a timely
- Provide and Monitor daily reports from job sites
- Develop and maintain positive working relationship with the project owners, architects, engineers, clients and others to ensure overall client satisfaction
- Lead and manage project teams including superintendents, project coordinators, Subcontractors and others to ensure all work is completed safely, on time, within budget and in accordance with contract agreements.
- Coordinate and obtain necessary permits required for commencement of construction, review design documents for conflicts and completeness and participate in developing/negotiating contract agreements
- Monitor contractor performance; insure adherence to terms and conditions of agreements.
If you share our drive and passion for construction and enjoy working in a safe, fast-paced, team oriented environment, we invite you to join us. Please contact Victoria Bruno via email at Victoria@kingscapitalgroup.com or phone at 914-345-6799.