The Project Laborer’s responsibility is to complete the work on schedule and to the quality of workmanship specified. In the performance of this function, it is the Project Laborer’s responsibility to protect and promote KCC interests in all matters and to do whatever is reasonably necessary to discharge his duties and responsibilities which include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have O.S.H.A. License
- To sign in and out of each job
- To keep tools clean for reuse
- To report broken tools to the Supervisor
- To watch out for and be aware of surroundings when near machinery and power tools
- To keep trailers in order
- To be aware of safety and hazards on job site
- Daily tool cleanup, and chains laying around job site
- To always wear safety equipment (vests, hardhats, boots, gloves, and glasses etc.) when in and out of machines
- To provide leadership and to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships and to promote a positive project morale
- To participate, as required, in the timely completion of project
- To maintain good relations and communications with all involved in the project including the public.
If you share our drive and passion for construction and enjoy working in a safe, fast-paced, team oriented environment, we invite you to join us. Please contact Victoria Bruno via email at Victoria@kingscapitalgroup.com or phone at 914-345-6799.