The Project Foreman’s responsibility is to complete the work on schedule and to the quality of workmanship specified. In the performance of this function, it is the Project Foreman’s responsibility to protect and promote KINGS interests in all matters and to do whatever is reasonably necessary to discharge his duties and responsibilities which include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- To do a preconstruction site assessment
- To have a two (2) week ‘look ahead’ schedule and foresee possible changes while planning ahead
- To plan, in advance, manpower and equipment
- To keep tool trailers organized
- To keep job trailers clean
- To keep sign in and sign out sheets on job sites and make sure they are completed daily
- To keep a detailed, daily report and keep track of job costing
- To keep current plans on site and in job trailers
- To take daily pictures and videos of the job (before and after)
- To have a thorough and complete knowledge and understanding of the project
- To identify change orders and extra work
- To know estimates and hours related to each task to plan work productively
- To schedule inspections with inspectors
- To keep track of accuracy of inverts, grades, and excavations
- To limit excessive overages
- To always wear safety equipment (vests, hardhats, boots, gloves, and glasses etc.) when in and out of machines
- To provide leadership and to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships and to promote a positive project morale.
- To participate, as required, in the timely completion of project
- To maintain good relations and communications with all involved in the project including the public.
If you share our drive and passion for construction and enjoy working in a safe, fast-paced, team oriented environment, we invite you to join us. Please contact Victoria Bruno via email at V.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 914-345-6799.