Kings Capital Construction has been named one of the fastest growing companies in the country for the second year running. Due to our continued growth we are seeking qualified individuals to join our team immediately. We are currently seeking applicants for an internship position in Westchester County. If you share our drive and passion for construction and enjoy working in a safe, fast-paced, team oriented environment, we invite you to join us.
Field Survey Intern
- Monitor and review information from materials or the environment to detect or assess problems
- Operate surveying instruments, specifically the GPS Rover Trimble System
- Provide assistance to Site Super in the procedures for conducting field surveys and as-builts
- Aid in the search for section corners, property irons, and survey points
- Run rods for benches cross-section elevations and measure angles, distances, and elevations
- Lay out grids, and determine horizontal vertical controls
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and team members
- Be responsible
If you share our drive and passion for construction and enjoy working in a safe, fast-paced, team oriented environment, we invite you to join us. Please contact Victoria Bruno via email atÂ Victoria@kingscapitalgroup.comÂ or phone atÂ 914-345-6799.